Regional Sales Manager
|Minimum Experience:||3+ years|
|Require Travel:||Not Required|
|Apply By:||March 11, 2017|
|Posted:||November 11, 2016|
In 2009, Ryan Farr began making 4505 Chicharrones as a solution to waste in whole animal butchery. Since that time, 4505 Chicharrones have grown to become one of the Northern California’s most beloved and buzzed about snack foods. 4505 Chicharrones are the first-to-market all natural pork rind and now available in three flavors: Classic Chili & Salt, Jalapeño Cheddar, and Smokehouse BBQ. They now can be found in over 20 states and on the snack food aisle at both large and independent retailers. 4505 is dedicated to making high quality food available to everyone in our community!
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to work closely with our leadership to grow sales velocity within the Northern California region as well as support our executive leadership in implementing our sales growth strategy nationwide. This position will focus on expansion by creating new accounts and managing those relationships. We’re looking for a tenacious sales professional with grocery experience, excellent organizational skills, and a desire to grow with our company.
- Execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies for market.
- Work with brokers to call on key accounts in Northern California to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility.
- Leverage existing relationships to create new sales channels targeting paleo/Crossfit/fitness communities, at breweries and bars, convenience, hotels, airlines
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
- Manage market work with distributor sales representatives including scheduling and conducting distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance.
- Submit and review a weekly account report, Monthly Calendar and Sales Planner
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for region.
- Participate in trade shows and sales events
• Hard-working and self-motivated; comfortable juggling multiple deadlines and priorities simultaneously • At least 3+ years grocery sales experience • Microsoft Office proficient with a heavy emphasis on Excel • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Ability to think strategically and creatively with strong analytical skills and attention to detail • A love of our product and ability to be its evangelist in the field • Knowledge or experience with paleo lifestyle or communities a plus • Able to travel up to 20% • Must be able to safely lift 40+ pounds and stand for up to 8 hours at a time • Valid Drivers License