1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
Eating chips and salsa with a Coke float at my Grandmother’s house after school.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
The Cole Dog served at the Butcher Shop, naturally.
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
I’d study myself and my ability to adapt to different cultures and their cuisine
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
Anywhere in South America. Never been and have heard great things about the people and culture.
5) What is your spirit animal?
Some sort of “beast of burden.” I’m reliable, try not to complain much, get the job done and am sure footed.