1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
My earliest food memories are from my grandma. She was the best cook and had an incredible garden. Picking vegetables with her for that night’s dinner was my favorite thing, still the best green beans I’ve ever had.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
The liverwurst is incredible. And I love the duck sticks.
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
I would go to France and study pastry making. I’m a sucker for fruit filled pastry.
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
I’d love to go to India for Diwali, the festival of lights.
5) What is your spirit animal?