1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
My earliest food memory is of my grandmother’s roast chicken and homemade egg noodles.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
Any of our artisanal handmade sausages totally rock! [Insert sausage book plug here]
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
I don’t do well with stipulations, particularly this one. How could you limit yourself to one subject? Preservation! Fermentation, Russian literature, North African cuisine, early modernist poetry… no way could I pick just one?
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
Argentina, no doubt. Francis Mallman, J.L. Boras, La Pampa, Chimichurri?! Yes, Please!
5) What is your spirit animal?