1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
Grandma Sally’s Cinnamon toast with a glass of 2% milk to wash it down. White bread, butter, cinnamon and sugar. She was a great baker and cook and there are so many things she made well, but toast is the first one I remember.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
Cheeseburger. (I have it for breakfast every Saturday.)
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
I would need more than two years, but I would move to Japan to learn the art of making sushi.
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
Argentina. Wine, tango, the diversity of its natural surroundings, and BEEF!
5) What is your spirit animal?