1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
My father would make the most perfect rice in a crock pot. It somehow obtained so many different flavors. He would place a whole onion in the pot which in the end would sit perfectly in the center. I remember being mesmerized by this simplistic beauty.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
The Best Damn Cheeseburger, especially when the heirlooms are in season.
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
Easy, I would study the art of making whiskey-Bourbon, Rye, Malt, Barley, Blended, Single, Peat, Corn or Wheat; the journey itself would be quite intoxicating.
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
India. I’d ride elephants, travel by train and eat all the cuisines.
5) What is your spirit animal?