1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
Thanksgiving with my grandparents. I remember my family getting together at their house in Victoria, everyone helping prepare the food, sharing stories and making new ones. My grandma would always make the same thing, turkey, ham, candied yams, brussels sprouts, gravy, and everything else you would expect to have. I think that’s why Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays now, and since I’m a Canadian living in the US, I get to have it twice a year.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
My favorite thing is whatever Ryan thinks up next. I love everything on the menu, but every time a new special comes around, it really is special.
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
Literally: I would study how best to invest 1 million dollars.
Hypothetically: I’d stick to the path I’m on now and continue studying computer science.
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
Space. Just to get a completely new and unique perspective on life.
5) What is your spirit animal?
A moose raised by loons.