1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
The Texas state fair: foot long hot dogs and salt water taffy.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
The 4505 Meats Best Damn Cheeseburger. The first one I ate reminded me of my first McDonald’s Big Mac. I haven’t eaten there in years and I didn’t know any better as a kid, but it was the tangy sauce, soft buns, and crunchy lettuce that made a lasting impression.
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
Homesteading and Permaculture. I want to grow food.
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
Rural South America. To learn about Latin culture and explore different approaches to life.
5) What is your spirit animal?
Half bull, half hobbit, otherwise known as the Bull Hobbit.