1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
The ultimate comfort: Mom’s spaghetti and meatballs.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
The 4505 Meats Best Damn Cheeseburger. The first one I ate reminded me of my first McDonald’s Big Mac. I don’t eat at McDonald’s anymore, but it was the tangy sauce, soft bun, and crunchy lettuce that made a lasting impression. All the textures worked together to create something more than just a burger.
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
Exactly what I am doing now: whole animal butchery, but with more involvement on the farm side of things.
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
Brazil: I hear they have some of the best butcher’s in the world.
5) What is your spirit animal?
The mighty Taurus.