1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
-I remember as a small child, playing in the backyard while my dad barbecued tri-tips, New Yorks, flank steaks, chicken, or pork chops on the open grill. The smell was remarkable and always made me hungry. As I grew up, I remember my family decidedly buying larger and larger quantities of red meat to satisfy my brother’s and my appetites. I would always look forward to the weekends we had time to light up the grill and barbecue steak.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
Double with an egg. No contest.
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
I would leave tomorrow to go study Italian cooking in Italy, most likely Napoli or Siena. I love the simplicity of Italy’s cuisine, and their willingness to let the freshest ingredients speak for themselves.
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
The place I’d like to visit most is Argentina. Buenos Aires is an alluring city.
5) What is your spirit animal?