1) What is one of your earliest food memories?
As a child, I was a precocious crazy old cat lady and I would make my purring charges beef kidney, chicken skin and kibble omelets on Saturday mornings.
2) What is your favorite thing to eat at 4505 Meats?
3) If someone offered you 1 million dollars and the only stipulation was that you had to dedicate the next two years to studying any subject of your choice, what would it be?
Agroecology, essentially sustainable agricultural in the vein of biodynamics or permaculture, and its intersections with economic/environmental justice.
4) If you had the option, where would you like to visit and why?
Optional paralysis renders me unable to answer this question concisely–there’s not a place I wouldn’t go. Hm, except maybe Delaware.
5) What is your spirit animal?
The tardigrade, aka moss piglet or water bear. Check it out: http://tardigrades.bio.unc.edu/movies/