The Karoly Kubano
Feeds: 2 people (or one Karoly)
Time: 20 minutes
4 slices white bread
4 slices swiss cheese
1/2# thin sliced 4505 Smoked Ham!!!!
1/4# thin sliced pork sirloin
12 slices dill pickles
2 Tablespoons capers
1 Tablespoon 4505 Chili Spice
3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
3 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
1 Large bag Chicharrones
- Season pork sirloin with chili spice and brown both sides in a large skillet. Remove meat and hold until sandwich assembly.
- Toast white bread and melt Swiss cheese on each slice in toaster oven or broiler.
- Spread mayo on one slice of the cheesy bread and mustard on the other.
- Place chili spiced pork sirloin on one side with ham following on top of the pork.
- Add pickles and capers and press together.
- Cut in half and enjoy with a large bag of chicharrones.