Taste Network’s ten-city U.S. Tour is coming to a close. Over the last nine months, Cochon 555 has paired 50 chefs with 50 heritage pigs in a friendly competition across the nation. These chefs have answered the bat-pig signal and brought widespread attention to heritage pigs nationwide. We are humbled by the positive response when Googling ”cochon 555″. The new tour kicks off in Atlanta later this year!
Our finale will celebrate the magical animal with an amazing lineup of chefs, swine and wine.
This culinary showdown will happen at The Fairmont, San Francisco on June 14th at 5pm. The price is $125 when you pre-purchase your tickets online — RSVP here — Type BACON BITS for a special industry price.
If you love pig, please take a moment to send this invite to your friends in the city.
- Ryan Farr, 4505 Meats
- Nate Appleman, A16/ SPQR
- Staffan Terje, Perbacco
- Ravi Kapur, Boulevard
- Peter McNee, Poggio Trattoria
- Krupp Brothers
- Hirsch Vineyards
- Elk Cove Winery
- Arcadian Winery
- K Vintners/ Charles Smith’s Wines
Ghost Horse World, Chase Cellars, Patz & Hall, Domaine de Canton, Artisan Wine and Cheese pairings, Magnolia Brewing, passed hors d’oeuvres, and more to be announced.
- Whole-pig breakdown demonstration by <em>The Butcher, </em>Taylor Boetticher, Fatted Calf Charcuterie
- Swine n’Sweets by Magnolia & Taza Chocolates
- Official snack of 555 — Chicharrones, from 4505 Meats
- Vote for the winner — One chef crowned “Prince of Porc”
- After party reception
- Stay on with the Fairmont’s special room rate
WHEN: Sunday, June 14th, 5:00 P.M.
General Admission: $125
Industry Price: $95 with BACON BITS promo code
WHERE: The Fairmont, San Francisco
950 Mason Street
ATTIRE: Casual (best pig t-shirt wins prize)
WHY: Raising awareness for heritage pigs nationwide.